Now Hiring CDL-A Dry Van/Reefer Drivers
Earn 50 CPM - Excellent Benefits - Sign-On Bonus!
Let's Keep America Fed! Our Dry Van & Reefer Essentials Freight Is In High Demand!
In an unprecedented time in America, driving professionals like you are needed now more than ever. As a food transportation company, Oakley’s operations are in high demand and are vital to the food manufacturers in the U.S. We know our professional drivers will single-handedly keep shelves stocked and our fellow American’s fed. We continue to focus on supporting our people in every aspect as we tackle this increased responsibility and know that we will come out stronger, and bigger, than where we started.
We ask you to answer the call, to rise to the occasion and come to Oakley where you will always feel like, and be treated as, the professional driver you are. It’s time to Explore Your Opportunities at Oakley Transport!
Ready to Start Driving with Oakley Transport? Apply Today or Call (866) 949-5790
Pay + Benefits:
- Bring Your Experience and Earn Up To 50cpm!
- $2,000 Sign On Bonus for Eligible Drivers
- Mileage Productivity Bonus – Earn Up To 4cpm Extra Every Month
- Safe Driving Performance Program – Earn Up To 5cpm Extra Every Month
- Earn 1 Day Off for Every Week Out
- $300 Orientation Incentive + 2-3 Day Paid Orientation; Get In & Get Rolling!
- NO Touch Freight & Preferred Running Lanes East of Miss. River; NO NYC
- Average 2300-2500 Miles Per Week
- Driver Mentor Program
- Driver Retention and Driver Recognition Programs
- Volvo 630 Truck Governed at 68mph. APU/Inverter, Smart Drive, Toll/Scale Pass
- Premium Health Benefits After 60 Days – medical, dental, vision
- 401(k) w/ Company Contributions
- Rider Program
Oakley prides itself on daily operations that are continuously focused on bettering each driver’s experience. Don’t Wait! Call Oakley Today – Where Trust Matters!
- CDL-A license
- 22 years old
- 1 year of tractor-trailer experience within the last 3 years
Don't Wait, Apply Now or Call Oakley Today at (866) 949-5790 - Where Trust Matters!