Now Hiring CDL-A Company Drivers & Owner Operators
Flexible Home Time - Earn Up to $79,000/Year - No-Touch Freight
Owner Operators Receive 100% of the Fuel Surcharge + Up to $0.60 per Gallon in Fuel Discounts
This is an OTR Position Only
Thank you for your interest in Transport Designs. We are a family-friendly trucking company. For the past 30 years, we have focused on the upper Midwest and the Western states of CA, OR, WA, UT, CO, and ID. Our main terminal is near St Paul, MN but we do have another one in Salt Lake City, UT. Generally, our service map includes the Carolina's, Ohio, and Indiana along with all of the areas between those places and Minnesota. We also service parts of TX & AZ regularly. Check out what we can offer you below and feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!
Start driving with Transport Designs, Inc. - Apply Now or Call (855) 759-5192
OTR Company Driver Benefits:
The current rate of $0.45 per mile will remain in place as the base rate, but these new quarter mileage tiers are now in effect when you execute a clean safety record for the quarter.
At Transport Designs, we treat our drivers with respect and dignity, like a member of our extended family. We hire professional drivers with common sense. This is a great opportunity for owner operators that are tired of being micro-managed. We specialize in long runs, our average length of haul is over 1,200 miles and with a drop and hook rate of 75%, you’ll spend a lot less time at shippers and receivers.
Owner Operator Benefits:
- You will receive 100% of the fuel surcharge
- Fuel discount - Save up to $.60 per gallon
- Over 1,200 miles average length of haul
- 10,000 to 14,000 miles per month
- 100% no-touch freight
- 75% drop & hook
- Settlements processed twice a week
- Detention & layover pay
- Rider policy
- We book freight 5-10 days in advance, so you're not sitting around waiting to make money
- Free Transport Designs highway use permits
- No trailer rental fee
- Free IFTA reporting and filing when using our base plates
- Full reimbursement on lumpers, tolls and scales
- PrePass Elite (tolls and bypass)
- A minimum of 2 years of recent Class A driving experience
- A self-managing attitude, we don't micromanage, EVER!
- At least 23 years of age
- Class A CDL
- Decent and safe work history
- No major violations or DOT recordable accidents in the last 3 years
If interested in driving with Transport Designs, Inc. - Apply Today or Call (855) 759-5192