Seeking Experienced CDL-A Team Drivers!
Start New With Navajo! Top Equip, Money and Miles! Everything TEAMS Need Is Right Here!
TEAMS Needed to Deliver America’s Goods! High Miles & Big Paychecks!
At the heart of Navajo Express is a sense of family. Still owned and operated by the Digby family after 39 years, Navajo Express has strategically grown into a multi-division, 900+ carrier servicing nationwide customers from coast-to-coast. It is thanks to this growth and the support of its professional driving fleet that Navajo has been recognized as a Top Company for Women to Work, Top 100 Carrier, Top Innovator and Safety Award winner multiple times over.
Navajo drivers are able to grow their careers and explore various runs and freight types to determine where their passion lies and where they feel they can best succeed. Drivers also enjoy thorough health benefits, bonuses, new and expertly-maintained equipment and some of the best home time in the industry. As Don Digby, Jr. energetically confirms, at Navajo you can expect “miles, money and home time, all with respect.” It’s time you Find Your Lane at Navajo Today!
Navajo Teams Enjoy:
- Extra Precautions In Place During Orientation
- High Freight Volume w/ Increasing Customer Demand
- Consistent, Strong Paychecks Week after Week
- Orientation Pay
- No Shortage of Miles – We Need You to Help Deliver to America!
- Earn 1 Day Off For Every Week Out
- New Equipment with Bumper-to-Bumper Coverage; Manual & Autos
- 99% No-Touch Freight
- Full Health Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Pet & Rider Policy
- Family Owned & Operated – Always With Respect!
Requirements to Apply
- Must be 21 years or older
- Class A CDL required
- 6 mos OTR experience in last 3 years
- Good MVR
- No DWI/DUI in last 3 years; No more than 3 at-fault accidents in 12 mos.
- No texting/distracted driving in last 12 mo
Apply Today or Call us at (888) 926-9259 and find out how you can earn more driving for Navajo Express.