Martin Brower is Hiring Local Delivery Drivers
$2,500 Sign-On Bonus - Home Every Day - $21 per Hour!
Martin-Brower is committed to being the world’s leading logistics services provider for the quick-service restaurant industry. We operate out of 55 Distribution centers across 17 countries around the world providing consistency for our supplier's operations and vast career opportunities for our employees. We are a world-class company whose success is directly attributed to our world-class people empowered by training and development plans and augmented by the best technology in the industry.
- Local Route - Home Daily
- $2,500 Sign-On Bonus
- $21 per Hour
- Medical and Dental Coverage: PPO and HMO
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Vision Insurance
- Tax Deferred Flexible Spending and Health Savings accounts
- STD/LTD and AD&D Plans
- Company Paid Life Insurance Plans
- Supplemental and Dependent Life
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- 401k Plans with aggressive company match
- Generous Paid Time Off plans
- Education Assistance Programs
- Recognition Programs
- Additional benefits like Identity Theft Protection, Legal Services, Roadside Assistance and more
- Delivering products to our customer utilizing various methodologies that may include manual conveyors, carts or pallets in a multi-temperature environment
- Effectively maneuver equipment on lots with obstacles and limited space
- Provide exceptional customer service to each customer
- Accurately complete necessary paperwork
- Utilize on-board computer program (XATA)
- Understand and abide by all Company policies, government regulations, and safe work processes at all times
- Any other duties as assigned
Martin-Brower is a division of Reyes Holdings, L.L.C. Aligned with leading brewers and foodservice providers, the companies that comprise Reyes Holdings deliver the best-known brands and widest variety of food and beverage items to restaurants and retailers around the world.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 21 years of age
- Class A CDL
- Have and maintain an acceptable MVR in compliance with DOT requirements
- Minimum 1 year of commercial driving experience or equivalent military experience
- This position must pass post-offer background, pre-employment screening, DOT Physical and drug test
- Prior foodservice distribution/delivery experience preferred
If you are interested in Martin Brower - Apply Today or Call (866) 667-7625!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug-Free Workplace.