Now Hiring CDL-A Tanker Truck Drivers
Weekly Home Time - Average $70K+ per Year - Excellent Benefits!
We are hiring Experienced CDL Tanker Drivers! James J. Williams has an exciting Tanker Route. Drive the newest tankers and discover weekly home time, a great pay package, full benefits, transition pay, paid orientation, paid vacation, consistent freight, modern trucks with modern amenities, a driver portal app, driver referral program, and much more! Discover why more drivers refer others to James J. Williams than any other carrier. Drive like you mean it, and drive to retire with James J. Williams!
- GREAT PAY PACKAGE:
- Average $70,000+/Year
- Pay Packages you can plan your life around. Pick/drop pay, Pay Per Mile, and more! Weekly Pay + Direct Deposit
- TRANSITION PAY:
- Offering $1,600 transition package
- PAID ORIENTATION:
- Includes airfare, single-occupancy room, breakfast, and lunch. Arrive Monday, get your truck by Thursday. It’s that easy!
- EXCELLENT BENEFITS:
- Paid Vacation Time
- Weekly Home Time
- THE RIGHT TOOLS FOR THE JOB:
- Our trailer fleet is thoroughly maintained and with over 5 different classes, we have the right equipment for you to get the job done! The average age of our trucks is 2.4 years!
- A CAREER PATH WITH JAMES J. WILLIAMS:
- Singles or doubles, hazmat to food - we have it all! Choose exciting routes throughout the Pacific Northwest, with complex loads to challenge you, build and improve your skills. Or even become a driver trainer and help others learn the ropes!
- Our modern trucks are meticulously maintained for your safety
- Driver Portal - Supporting you on the road 24/7
- Driver Referral Program - Your truck driver referrals could earn you up to $1,500!
Start driving with James J. Williams, Apply Now or Call (866) 531-2313
- Must have a valid Class A Driver’s License (CDL-A)
- Must have a doubles/triples Certification
- Must have a valid US passport with Canadian entry eligibility
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Minimum of 1 year of recent driving experience
If interested in partnering with James J. Williams Transport Apply Now or Call (866) 531-2313