Ready to put your truck-driving career in high gear? Make the shift and fuel your career as a CDL Class A/No Touch Freight/Drop and Hook Truck Driver for Penske. Join a team of professional truck drivers committed to delivering products safely and on time. We’re proud to move freight for some of the world’s biggest brands. (Yes, we’re more than just the yellow trucks.)
You’ll be with a stable, nationwide company that is known for having the best equipment, great management, clear communication and a fantastic safety record. We pay every Friday, and for most of our driving positions, you’re home daily. Yes, daily. Are you ready to take it to the next level? Come drive for Penske.
- Home Daily
- No-touch freight
- Outstanding company safety record
- Premier driver recognition program
- Competitive starting salary
- Career stability
- Opportunity for growth
- Excellent benefits, including lots of time off
- Superior trucks and 24/7 roadside support
- Dedicated accounts
- Lots of training opportunities
- Route/activity: No touch Freight. Truck drivers are responsible for delivering product to customers. Flatbed tarping and strapping. 1,200-1,500 miles per week
- Shift: Early morning dispatch. Home daily. Weekends off
- Equipment: 48' flatbed trailers and extenders. The longest material is 60'.
- Compensation: $65,000 annually. $0.51/cpm, 1,500 miles per week; $25.63 per stop, 3-6 stops/day; $30 per event for tarping (1 tarp per route)
- Driving your assigned truck safely and responsibly
- Following all federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines
- Reporting problems with your truck, as well as accidents, traffic violations, and damage before and after route
- Acting as the main point of contact with your customer
- At least 21 years old
- CDL Class A license with Airbrake endorsement
- 1 year of documented tractor-trailer driving experience in last 3 years
- 3 years DMV/MVR record with two or fewer moving violations or accidents
- Excellent customer service skills
- Focused on safety
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education and criminal history) and drug screening required
Move your Career Forward with Penske Logistics, Apply Today*!
*This application is a submission of interest and is the first step of the hiring process, to be considered for this position please complete Penske's full application in the link that follows.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.