National Carriers is Seeking Student Drivers
We're Committed to Training New Drivers
When you enjoy something and you're good at it, teaching comes naturally - and it's fun. That's how we feel about training recent CDL grads. But it's not just the feeling. It's a commitment. We know that staying elite depends on helping the next generation get started and keep going strong.
Must have a valid CDL with successful completion of an accredited CDL school.
How We Put Our Commitment Into Action:
Training That's Fast-Tracked:
- Road-ready in as little as 3 weeks.
Benefits For Today & Tomorrow:
- Health coverage, life insurance, and paid time off.
- 401(k) retirement with company contributions.
Reliable Miles & a Range of Routes:
- Consistent miles and freight, all paid the same.
- Opportunities for both over-the-road and regional routes.
Equipment Other Fleets Envy:
- Late-model Kenworth T-680s, 100% automatic fleet.
- Utility refrigerated trailers with SmartTruck UT6 aerodynamics.
Business That's Personal:
- A friendly environment at work and dependable time at home.
- Rider and pet policy to take loved ones on the road.
- CDL A
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Minimum Experience: 6 months. Ask about our Student Program if you have a CDL A, but not enough experience
- DWI Convictions: Must be 5 years ago
- Moving Violations: Only 3 last 3 years
- Preventable Accidents: Only 3 last 3 years
If you are interested in working with National Carriers Apply Today or Call (855) 602-3001