SYGMA Network is Hiring Warehouse Associates in Charlotte, NC
Excellent Pay & Benefits!
Every day, the country’s most successful restaurant chains rely on The SYGMA Network to supply everything from fresh beef and produce to silverware and cleaning supplies. SYGMA is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sysco Corporation, a Fortune 100 company, and one of the largest foodservice distributors in the United States.
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k and Stock Purchase Plan
- Ford, Dell, and many other discount programs
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Pre-tax Flexible Dependent Care and Health Accounts
If you are interested in working for SYGMA - Apply Today!
- Pick product for routes as defined on the pick sheets.
- Attend training and practice knowledge of SOP’s and all company policies and procedures as they relate to food and associated safety practices. Notify management of violations.
- Use pallets that are of good quality; visually inspect the product for damages and properly place on the pallet to minimize cross-contamination; Handle products in a manner consistent with food safety procedures.
- Product that is packaged in ice shall be selected in a way that will prevent ice from melting into other cases throughout the loading and delivery process
- Take appropriate corrective actions when a spill or damaged case is discovered
- Operate all Company warehouse equipment in a safe and reliable manner. Report all equipment failures to immediate supervisor.
- Ensure that warehouse is maintained in a sanitary manner according to Company standards.
- Tracks time spent on assignments for productivity reporting on a daily basis.
- Follow proper selection procedures as established by the company.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- A high school diploma/GED or equivalent in experience is preferred.
- Work is heavy in nature. You must be able to safely lift 50 lbs. frequently and up to 75 lbs. occasionally. Forklift operation requires the ability to hear warehouse activity.
- Food Service or Warehouse Experience
Work with SYGMA - Apply Today!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.