Seeking Experienced CDL-A Drivers!
Home Every Other Day - Excellent Pay & Benefits
Dedicated Reefer Freight
At the heart of Navajo Express is a sense of family. Still owned and operated by the Digby family after 39 years, Navajo Express has strategically grown into a multi-division, 900+ unit refrigerated carrier servicing nationwide customers from coast-to-coast. It is thanks to this growth and the support of its professional driving fleet that Navajo has been recognized as a Top Company for Women to Work, Top 100 Carrier, Top Innovator and Safety Award winner multiple times over.
Navajo drivers are able to grow their careers and explore various runs and freight types to determine where their passion lies and where they feel they can best succeed. Drivers also enjoy thorough health benefits, bonuses, new and expertly-maintained equipment and some of the best home time in the industry. As Don Digby, Jr. energetically confirms, at Navajo you can expect “miles, money and home time, all with respect.” It’s time you Find Your Lane at Navajo Today!
- Consistent, Strong Paychecks Week after Week
- Dedicated, Refrigerated Runs – We Need YOU to Help Deliver to America!
- Work 6 days, with 1 Day Off Each Week
- Home Every Other Day
- New, Fully Automatic Equipment with Bumper-to-Bumper Coverage
- Easy & Enjoyable Orientation – Gets You On The Road ASAP!
- Full Health Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Pet Policy
- Family Owned & Operated – Always With Respect!
Requirements to Apply
- Must be 21 years or older
- Class A CDL required
- 6 months verifiable experience in the last 3 years
- Good MVR and driving record
Apply Today or Call us at (855) 277-6962 and find out how you can earn more driving for Navajo Express.