Now Hiring CDL Class A Drivers For Yard Jockey Positions
Local No-Touch Freight Position - Get Home Daily!
Every day, the country’s most successful restaurant chains rely on The SYGMA Network to supply everything from fresh beef and produce to silverware and cleaning supplies. SYGMA is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sysco Corporation, a Fortune 100 company, and one of the largest foodservice distributors in the United States.
Hostler/Yard Jockey position interacts with both transportation and warehouse departments in order to accomplish daily needs related to the preparation of equipment needed for loading and dispatching.
- The position is local and gets you home daily
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k and Stock Purchase Plan
- Highly maintained equipment
- Your day is spent driving a tractor/trailer unit and standing to wash/clean trailers
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License
- Ability to pass a DOT Physical
- 21+ years old
- 1 year of Tractor Trailer experience preferred
- Must have a high school diploma/GED (completion of a tractor-trailer driving school will be accepted instead of, or in addition to a high school diploma)
Take advantage of the great pay & benefits that SYGMA offers - Apply Now or Call (866) 805-4902
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.