Now Hiring CDL Class A Drivers For Hostler Positions
Local/Home Daily - Excellent Benefits
Every day, the country’s most successful restaurant chains rely on The SYGMA Network to supply everything from fresh beef and produce to silverware and cleaning supplies. SYGMA is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sysco Corporation, a Fortune 100 company, and one of the largest foodservice distributors in the United States.
To provide assistance to the Transportation and Warehouse teams by preparing equipment needed for loading, unloading and dispatching according to established company standards.
- The position is local and gets you home daily
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k and Stock Purchase Plan
- Highly maintained equipment
- Your day is spent driving a tractor/trailer unit and standing to wash/clean trailers
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License is preferred and may be required at some distribution centers
- Ability to pass a DOT Physical
- 21+ years old
- 1 year of tractor-trailer experience preferred or the equivalent in work experience is preferred
- High school diploma/General Education Degree (GED) or equivalent degree
Take advantage of the great pay & benefits that SYGMA offers - Apply Now or Call (866) 805-4902
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.