Now Hiring CDL-A Company Drivers!
Average $78,000 Annually + Excellent Benefits - No-Touch Freight
For over 50 years, Crete Carrier has grown to one of the nations largest, privately held trucking companies. Along with sister company, Shaffer Trucking, and wholly-owned subsidiary, Hunt Transportation, Crete Carrier Corporation operates as a truckload and flatbed carrier for virtually any commodity. Drivers typically stay with us three times longer than the competition.
Crete Carrier is hiring professional truck drivers to join their Walmart Dedicated fleet in Pauls Valley, OK. Drivers on this fleet can expect no-touch freight and weekly home time.
Crete means more pay in your pocket! Call (855) 548-4812 or apply today!
- Annual Pay: The top 25% of drivers on this fleet average $78,000 per year
- Weekly Miles: Average over 2200 miles per week
- Days on the road: 6
- Home Time: Home 1 day off for 6 days out
- Primary Operating Area: Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Arkansas, Kansas
- Fleet Type: Dedicated
- Job Type: Dry van & temp controlled
- Drivers now cruise at 65 mph
- Paid orientation
- Top pay certified carrier
- Full benefits
- Health from BCBS of Nebraska, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401K
- Profit sharing opportunities
- Contributed $10 million towards employee profit sharing in 2018!
- No-cost rider policy
- Industry leading CSA scores
- Average equipment age of 2 years
- Dedicated dispatch 24/7
- Minimum 22 Years of Age
- Stable and Verifiable Work History
- Acceptable Driving Record
- Valid Class A CDL
- Minimum of 4 Months OTR Experience*
- No Alcohol Related Offenses or Positive Drug Screens in the Past Five Years
- * Some area restrictions apply
Start Driving with Crete Carrier, Apply Now or Call (855) 548-4812