Now Hiring CDL-A Team Drivers!
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus - Earn up to $180,000 Annually - Team Partner Matching Available!
**Recent Grads Welcome! Ask about our industry leading training and opportunities for quick growth**
Driving a truck isn’t just a job, it’s a lifestyle. Although the drivers we’re looking for love life on the road, they also have a place they call home. That’s why at Transport America, we offer a ton of route choices, and we stick to those routes like clockwork. So when our drivers say they’ll be home on Friday, their families can count on it.
We offer team professional driving careers in every state across the US. Travel the country with a friend while maximizing your earning potential.
- Starting CPM up to $0.64 ($0.32 per driver)
- Top performers earn up to: $180,000 annually
- $10,000 new hire sign on bonus
- Hazmat miles are paid an extra $.04 CPM ($0.02 per driver)
- Productivity bonus paid at a rate of $0.05 cents per mile to each driver of a team for every mile over 50,000 and up to 58,000 in a calendar quarter. There is a $0.10 cents per mile productivity bonus for anything over 58,001
- Averages up to 5,500 miles/week
- Various home time options available
- Solo & Dedicated Team positions available
- OTR Teams seated in newest equipment
- $3,000 Referral Bonus for each qualifying driver
- Team partner matching available
- Comprehensive benefits (Health, Life, Dental, Vision)
- 401k plan includes company match
- Dogs welcome
- Interactive paid orientation: We cover transportation, private hotel room and 2 meals/day
- Vacation pay
- Average age of equipment is 3 years old
- Industry leading technology
- 10 support centers across the country are our drivers home away from home
- 24/7/365 dispatch assistance
- 21 years old
- Valid CDL-A
- DOT Qualified
- Must pass a comprehensive drug test
- Satisfactory safety and employment history
Interested in Driving for Transport America? Call (855) 269-0247 or Apply Now!
It is the policy of Transport America to provide equal employment and individual opportunity to all job applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other status as protected by federal, state and local governments.