Now Hiring CDL-A Dedicated Drivers!
Up to $10,000 Sign On - Excellent Pay + Benefits
**Recent Grads Welcome! Ask about our industry leading training and opportunities for quick growth**
Driving a truck isn’t just a job, it’s a lifestyle. Although the drivers we’re looking for love life on the road, they also have a place they call home. That’s why at Transport America, we offer a ton of route choices, and we stick to those routes like clockwork. So when our drivers say they’ll be home on Friday, their families can count on it.
Dedicated positions at Transport America allow for consistent routes with consistent customers. Find the driving route that works for you and your lifestyle.
- Starting CPM up to $0.54
- $5,000-$10,000 new hire bonuses available on some lanes
- Pay is account specific and includes hourly, set rate per day, salary & mileage based
- Various home time options including daily, weekly, and every other weekend
- Solo & team opportunities available
- Opportunity to develop meaningful relationships working with one customer each day
- Scheduled window times & deliveries
- Comprehensive benefits (Health, Life, Dental, Vision)
- 401k plan includes company match
- Interactive orientation (Paid $100 per day – meals included, Private hotel room, Paid travel)
- Vacation pay
- Average age of equipment is 2.5 years
- Industry leading technology
- 10 support centers across the country are our drivers home away from home
- Driver referral program pays $3,000 for each qualifying driver
- 24/7/365 dispatch assistance
- 21 years old
- Valid CDL-A
- DOT Qualified
- Must pass a comprehensive drug test
- Satisfactory safety and employment history
Interested in Driving for Transport America? Call (855) 269-0247 or Apply Now!
It is the policy of Transport America to provide equal employment and individual opportunity to all job applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other status as protected by federal, state and local governments.