Now Hiring CDL-A Company Drivers
$5,000 Sign On Bonus - Earn up to $90,000 Annually
**Recent Grads Welcome! Ask about our industry leading training and opportunities for quick growth**
Driving a truck isn’t just a job, it’s a lifestyle. Although the drivers we’re looking for love life on the road, they also have a place they call home. That’s why at Transport America, we offer a ton of route choices, and we stick to those routes like clockwork. So when our drivers say they’ll be home on Friday, their families can count on it. In an industry that's been plagued for too long by broken promises and misinformation, this much is clear: change is here, and it began with the great men and women who are driving this company in the right direction.
Our traditional over the road driving careers offer great miles and allow professional drivers to be the captains of their own ship.
- OTR Solo top performers earn up to $90,000 annually
- $5,000 new hire sign on bonus
- Starting cents per mile up to $.54
- Hazmat miles are paid an extra $.04 cents per mile [Hazmat not required]
- Averages up to 2,600 miles/week
- Comprehensive benefits (Health, Life, Dental, Vision)
- 401k plan includes company match
- Dogs welcome
- Interactive orientation (Paid $100 per day – meals included, Private hotel room, Paid travel)
- Vacation pay
- Average age of equipment is 2.5 years
- Industry leading technology
- 10 support centers across the country are our drivers home away from home
- Driver referral program pays $3,000 for each qualifying driver
- 24/7/365 dispatch assistance
- 21 years old
- Valid CDL-A
- DOT Qualified
- Must pass a comprehensive drug test
- Satisfactory safety and employment history
Interested in Driving for Transport America? Call (855) 269-0247 or Apply Now!
It is the policy of Transport America to provide equal employment and individual opportunity to all job applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other status as protected by federal, state and local governments.