Are you the TEAM Drivers that can qualify for a career with Brink's?
Expect to earn over $80,000 in year 1! + Excellent Benefits
If you are the Driving Team we are looking for, your team will be safety-oriented, conscientious, stable, and determined to make the most of your career. You’d be described as being consistent, with a good disposition and good communication skills.
Global Company with Family Atmosphere
National OTR division of 50 trucks where everybody knows each other, based out of Denver and Salt Lake City. Get the best pay, benefits and stability of a global company, and the family atmosphere of a local fleet. We have grown our fleet with the best quality TEAMS from around the country. Contact us and see if you qualify.
Start Driving with Brink's, Apply Now or Call (866) 939-7666
- Teams can expect $80,000+ (each), year 1
- $1500-$1750 per week per driver
- Minimum day rate of $265
- Average 250,000 miles annually
- Scheduled pay increases tied to seniority
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 19 days paid PTO year 1, 24 days in year 2
- Paid lay-overs ($200 plus hotel)
- New or like-new Volvo sleeper tractor to start
- New tractor every 2 years or at 480,000 miles
- 24 hour maintenance and a Michelin National Tire account
This driving position requires each individual to carry a firearm. You will be required to participate in firearms training and qualify for a weapons permit. Brink’s will provide all necessary training, the weapon, holster, and required accessories. You will be paid by the hour during required training courses.
The nature of Brink’s business requires some cargo to be monitored at all times - never left unattended - while in transit. This requires team members to coordinate fuel stops, meals and showers, and other necessary stops on-route to ensure compliance.
All trailers are late-model air ride units with auto-inflation tire technology. The Company operates both temperature-controlled units and dry vans; 53’, 48’, and 42’ trailers are all used. Brink’s operates a number of trailer drop-yards across the nation. The team may take the tractor trailer home for off-time, provided accommodations for parking are available.
Denver teams should expect to be out 3 weeks at a time, with 4 to 5 days off. Additional personal time off can be scheduled in advance. Salt Lake City teams are out weekly for 5.5-6 days and back 1-1.5 days.
- At least one (1) year of Tractor Trailer / OTR driving experience
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Must be an established team
- Valid Class A CDL and DOT Medical Card
- Satisfy all applicable Department of Transportation requirements
- A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
- A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.