Martin Brower is Hiring CDL-A Delivery Drivers
Average $85k Annually + $10,000 Sign-On Bonus
Martin Brower is a part of the Reyes Family of Businesses which is one of the largest privately held companies in the US. In business for more than 60 years, Martin Brower has grown into a multi-billion dollar company, fueled by constant innovation, enduring customer loyalty and smart acquisitions. We deliver 736 Million Cases to 25,000 Quick Service Restaurants with 11,000 Employees out of 70 Facilities in 18 Countries globally.
Our brand promise is simple, but bold:
We make it easier to run great restaurants.
Want a Career With Martin Brower? Get started:
- STEP ONE: Request info by submitting this form
- STEP TWO: Complete the Martin Brower online driver application (provided upon completion of STEP ONE and takes 10-15 min)
- STEP THREE: Connect with a Martin Brower talent specialist to discuss available the role (we'll contact you at the number provided)
Martin Brower knows our employees work hard, so we offer competitive wages and a generous benefits package that contributes a significant amount to your total compensation and your personal well-being. Additionally, there are many opportunities for you to distinguish yourself and move up in our stable company through excellent work performance.
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k with a company match
- Career advancement opportunities within 6 months of employment
Position Responsibilities May Include, But Not Limited to:
- Delivering products to our customer utilizing various methodologies that may include manual conveyors, carts or pallets in a multi-temperature environment
- Effectively maneuver equipment on lots with obstacles and limited space
- Provide exceptional customer service to each customer
- Accurately complete necessary paperwork
- Utilize on-board computer program (XRS)
- Understand and abide by all company policies, government regulations, and safe work processes at all times
- Any other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- 21 years of age
- Class A CDL
- Have and maintain an acceptable MVR in compliance with DOT requirements
- Minimum 1 year of commercial driving experience or equivalent military experience
Want a Career With Martin Brower? Complete the form to Get Started!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug-Free Workplace.