Transport America is looking for professional drivers to run team dedicated freight for one of our customers, 3M. You and your co-driver will pick up 3M products (such as adhesives, laminates, dental products, etc.) from the 3M distribution center in DeKalb, IL and deliver to various customer locations. This dedicated lane consists of 100% round trip loads. This job is perfect for established teams who are seeking a set schedule and consistent paychecks.
Our Lease Purchase Program offers great pay, consistent miles and pay choices. At Transport America you are not a number. You are the key to our success. We are the Trucking Company That’s Changing Trucking!
Pay & Benefits
- $10,000 sign on bonus - ($5,000 per driver) must successfully complete orientation
- $3,000 referral bonus
- Top pay as high as $0.27 CPM per driver for experienced drivers plus:
- Additional $0.04 CPM on all Hazmat loads
- Team Partner Matching Available
- No charges, fees or deductions on per diem – we offer max allowance of $66/day
- Sure Pay – you audit & approve your pay on each trip
- Vacation pay
- Competitive accessorial pay
- 10-14 days out; 2 days home
- Consistent weekly miles
- Majority of freight is drop and hook – 99% no touch freight
- Comprehensive benefits: Health, Life, Dental, Vision, 401(k) plan includes company match
Why Transport America?
- Dog policy
- Equipment and technology to make the job safer and easier
- Safety value with a CSA score to back it
- Veterans encouraged to apply – we recognize military service when determining pay
I’m interested. What’s next?
- Sign up for our “Best in Class” orientation by calling the phone number below or by submitting an application.
- We cover transportation, private hotel room and 2 meals
- 21 years old
- 6 months of recent verifiable experience
- Hazmat endorsement – we reimburse
- Valid CDL-A
- DOT qualified
- Must pass a comprehensive drug test
- Satisfactory safety and employment history
Interested in Driving for Transport America? Call (888) 301-9702 or Apply Now!
It is the policy of Transport America to provide equal employment and individual opportunity to all job applicants and
employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other
status as protected by federal, state and local governments.