CDL Delivery Driver Fife, WA 98424
BECOME A US FOODS® DRIVER!
Ready to build a career with a company that’s leading the foodservice industry?
We help YOU make it! Top performers can make up to $27.70/hour plus incentives; our delivery drivers start at $22.23/hour or route pay. $10,000 HIRING BONUS FOR ELIGIBLE NEW HIRES! Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, strong safety culture, and much more!
- Home daily
- $10,000 sign-on bonus
- Earn $22.23-$27.70 depending on experience
- Benefits after 90 days
- Multiple shifts
- 40-hour guarantee
- Industry leading benefits including medical, dental, vision, long term disability for $20-$37 per paycheck, 401K with company match and pension
- Growth from within
- Expanded training
- Recognition programs
US Foods is one of the largest food distributors with a culture and history of promoting from within, excellent training programs and a continuous improvement focus.
Main Ingredients of the Job
- Safely drive trucks to customers and meet scheduled customer delivery times
- Carefully unload products from the trailer with a two-wheeler, pallet jack, or by hand and place in designated customer storage areas
- Verify accuracy of delivery with customers and obtain proper signatures
- Handle collections and payments from customers when applicable
- Professionally perform customer service responsibilities to enhance our client experience
- Ability to lift/carry/push/pull 20 to 80+ lbs. of product repetitively during each shift required
- Comfortable driving and working in inclement weather conditions with frequent stops (10+ per shift) required
What You Bring to the Table
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have valid CDL Class A issued by the state of legal residence with necessary endorsements and DOT qualifications
- Minimum of six months commercial driving experience or three months commercial driving experience in the food and/or beverage delivery industry required
- Ability to operate manual transmission preferred
Complete Our Submission Form and Call (866) 722-6586
Why US Foods
At US Foods, we’re committed to our mission of GREAT FOOD. MADE EASY™ -- providing food products that keep operators ahead of customer demand and services that help them run their operations.
Great drivers are crucial to the US Foods® team and one of the important faces of our organization. On and off the road, our drivers strive for integrity and reliability, while building trusting relationships with customers. At the foundation of those efforts are our cultural beliefs, the pillars that define our work ethic, collaborative spirit and service. Together we help our customers make it, but we also believe in helping our drivers make it! We are committed to compensation and benefits that respect and reward our employees for their dedication and hard work.
US Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.