Sysco is Hiring CDL-A Local Delivery Drivers
Home Nightly - Average $90k per Year - $7,500 Sign-On Bonus
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 67,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 330 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 600,000 customer locations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team and experience The Heart of Food and Service.
Come to our Open House!
When: Every Wednesday 2:30pm-4:30pm
Where: Sysco Minnesota
2400 County Road J
Mounds View, MN 55112
Sysco has immediate job openings for dependable CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers to safely and efficiently operate a tractor trailer and manually unload/deliver various products (meats, produce, frozen foods, groceries, dry goods, supplies, etc.) to customer locations on an assigned route schedule. Using a positive, friendly attitude, our drivers build relationships with each customer and become familiar with their operations to meet needs and expectations.
- Top performing CDL A delivery truck drivers average $90,000 per year
Most CDL A delivery truck drivers have daily routes and are home nightly
$7,500 sign-on bonus
Excellent pay, including productivity incentives
Paid vacation and holidays
Comprehensive healthcare benefits
Generous retirement benefits
Employee discount programs
Discounts on Sysco stock (SYY)
Ongoing training and career growth opportunities
More benefits, too many to name
- 21+ years of age
- License to drive - valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL) with a clean driving record
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- Touch freight – may need to lift, push or move product weighing an average of 40-60 pounds and as much as 100 pounds
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Winning attitude and approachable personality
- Flexibility – overtime as required, occasional weekends and holidays
Want a career with Sysco? Apply Now or Call (866) 684-1368
Sysco is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or other characteristic protected by law.