Now Hiring Diesel Mechanic Technicians in Mobile, AL
#1 Diesel Technician Training - Advancement Opportunities
At Ryder, being a technician is about more than working on some of the highest quality vehicles in the business. It’s about mentorship and being trained and certified in the most recent technologies. It’s about working on a variety of vehicle models, brands, and types. But most importantly, it’s about having the chance to advance in your career, while experiencing the responsibility, compensation, and learning environment that only Ryder can offer.
Diesel Technicians at Ryder enjoy:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive Pay
- Excellent Benefits: Medical, dental, prescription and vision
- PPE & Uniforms provided at no cost
- Free Job training and development
- Career advancement strategies that will help you secure your future
As a technician at Ryder, the work you do literally keeps our business moving forward. Here, you’ll apply your technical knowledge and use advanced diagnostic tools to maintain our world-class fleet of transportation equipment.
- Post-secondary vocational education strongly preferred
- Must have minimum tool requirement
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Valid CDL (license A) is highly desired; mandatory in some locations
- Must possess state license as required
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience with mechanical repairs and diagnostics on heavy duty and medium duty equipment.
You’re looking for the perfect fit. We’ll give you room to grow. Apply Today, Call (866) 531-5296 to Speak to a Recruiter!
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
*(This form is considered to be a submission of interest to Ryder and is NOT a formal application of employment.)