CDL-A Delivery Driver Pittston, PA 18640
BECOME A US FOODS® DRIVER!
Ready to build a career with a company that’s leading the foodservice industry?
We help YOU make it! Our CDL-A drivers Earn $65,000+ per year. Day 1 Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, strong safety culture, and much more!
US Foods Hiring Event:
- WHEN: Saturday, January 25th | 12:00pm - 3:00pm
- WHERE: US Foods, 13 Rutledge Drive, Pittston, PA 18640
- Walk-ins welcome. On the spot interviews.
Complete Our Submission Form!
- Earn $65k+ per year
- $1,500 sign-on bonus
- Relocation available for eligible new hires
- 40-hour guarantee
- Industry leading benefits including medical, dental, vision, long term disability option, and 401K with company match
- Growth from within
- Expanded training
- Recognition programs
US Foods is one of the largest food distributors with a culture and history of promoting from within, excellent training programs and a continuous improvement focus.
Main Ingredients of the Job
- Drive to and deliver customer orders to meet scheduled customer times and maintain adequate productivity rate to meet delivery schedules
- Unload products from the trailer with a hand truck or by hand and place items in designated customer storage area
- Verify delivery of correct items with customer and obtain proper signatures
- Collect money (cash or checks) where required
- Heavy customer service- customer interaction
- Perform repeated, manual heavy lifting of items up to 80 pounds or more
- Make frequent stops during the course of a work shift
- Drive and work in inclement weather conditions
What You Bring to the Table
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have valid CDL Class A issued by the state of legal residence with necessary endorsements and DOT qualifications
- Minimum of six months commercial driving experience or three months commercial driving experience in the food and/or beverage delivery industry required
- Ability to operate manual transmission preferred
Complete Our Submission Form!
Why US Foods
At US Foods, we’re committed to our mission of GREAT FOOD. MADE EASY™ -- providing food products that keep operators ahead of customer demand and services that help them run their operations.
Great drivers are crucial to the US Foods® team and one of the important faces of our organization. On and off the road, our drivers strive for integrity and reliability, while building trusting relationships with customers. At the foundation of those efforts are our cultural beliefs, the pillars that define our work ethic, collaborative spirit and service. Together we help our customers make it, but we also believe in helping our drivers make it! We are committed to compensation and benefits that respect and reward our employees for their dedication and hard work.
US Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.