Your one stop shop for all the best jobs in trucking!MENU
Dedicated/Regional Class-A CDL Truck Drivers in your area to deliver products from our supply chain center to Domino's stores.
1st year average earnings of $60k - $65k per year PLUS industry leading benefits - We pay both on mileage and weight! (may vary by Supply Chain Center)
Founded in 1960, Domino's is the recognized world leader in pizza delivery operating a network of company-owned and franchise-owned stores in the United States and international markets. Domino's vision illustrates a company of exceptional people on a mission to be the best pizza delivery company in the world.
From our nationwide network of 17 supply chain centers, Domino's Supply Chain strives to fulfill its mission of supporting more than 5,000 U.S. Domino's stores by providing them with more than 200 different products.
We look for team members with a commitment to safety and excellent customer service to be part of our delivery & service team. Delivery & service drivers will drive a truck over an established route to deliver products to Domino's stores. When you take the wheel for Domino's Supply Chain, you are the face of our company to our customers. Your interaction with the stores is crucial to our success. Many drivers build lasting relationships with customers in the fun and supportive family environment of Domino's.
The primary function of this position is to drive a tractor trailer for the purpose of delivering and unloading various products (dough, sauce, cheese, boxes, meats, etc.) while providing excellent customer service. It is further required that above function is completed in a safe and timely manner and in accordance with Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations.
1. Perform all pre-trip responsibilities including:
2. Drive to and deliver customers orders to meet the scheduled customer times and maintain adequate productivity rate to meet delivery schedules.
3. Visually survey customer's site during the approach to determine if there are any hazards.
4. Unload products from the trailer with a hand truck or by hand and place items in designated customer storage areas.
5. Verify delivery of correct items from the invoice and collect money (checks) where required.
6. On occasion, drive backhauls which require picking up product from various vendors and return to the warehouse for receiving while staying within DOT Hours of Service (HOS) regulations.
7. Attend all required company meetings and adhere to all safety practices and company policies.
8. Perform all post-trip responsibilities including: