Founded in 1960, Domino's is the recognized world leader in pizza delivery operating a network of company-owned and franchise-owned stores in the United States and international markets. Domino's vision illustrates a company of exceptional people on a mission to be the best pizza delivery company in the world.
If Interested In This Opportunity With Domino's - Apply Today!
- Competitive pay
- Competitive benefits - health, dental and vision coverage starting on day 1
- Bonus potential
- Company paid short term disability coverage
- Company paid life insurance
- 401k with company matching after 6 full months of employment
- Paid holiday and vacations
- Furnished uniforms
- Professional and supportive management
Domino's Pizza Supply Chain Services is seeking experienced professional CDL A delivery drivers who pride themselves on high standards of quality, safety, and customer service to join our team. The CDL Driver will safely drive a company commercial vehicle on established route(s) to unload product and render customer service to Domino's Pizza store locations. The drivers schedule will consist of a variety of local and road, solo and team, same day runs four times a week. Weekly dispatch schedule begins Sunday for consecutive 6 days. A schedule is made up of routes within these days.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- One year of verifiable driving experience or proof of 50,000 miles of CMV driving experience
- Must have and maintain a valid class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with appropriate endorsements
- Must meet the defined MVR standards at all times to remain qualified to drive company commercial motor vehicle
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., frequently perform heavy pushing/pulling of product and work in refrigerated conditions (33-38 degrees)
- Loading and unloading experience preferred
If You Meet Our Requirements, We Want To Meet You - Apply Today!