Now Seeking CDL-A Van Drivers!
Company Drivers Average 75 CPM - Learn How You Can Earn $72,500 - $93,000 per Year
Start Driving with Anderson Trucking Today - Apply Now!
ATS Van OTR Company Drivers Enjoy These Benefits:
LIMITED TIME ONLY: 8-Week Company Truck Driver Pay Guarantee. For a limited time, new company flatbed truck drivers earn a Minimum of $5,800 and new company van truck drivers earn a Minimum of $5,200 over a four-week period, GUARANTEED! That's at least $1,300 a week for your first 8 weeks!
Pay & Benefits:
- Average 75 CPM
- $1,300 Weekly Minimum Guarantee
- New Upside Pay: 28% or CPM - Whatever earns YOU more!
- Per diem at no cost to driver
- Guaranteed home time every two weeks when requested
- Consistent miles
- More home time
- Newer equipment
- One of the lowest turnover rates in US
- Family owned over 60 years
- Great career path options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401k/profit sharing plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee assistance program
- 100% ELD's since 2009
- 100% APU's & Inverters
- 15% ‐ 25% Pay increase
- $1,300 per week MINIMUM guaranteed pay for 1st 4 weeks
- Pay increase and new incentives
- Flights/car rental, single rooms and all meals at orientation covered
Benefits of ATS Pre-Certified Leases:
- 1, 2 and 3 year lease purchase options
- Guaranteed pay on fuel surcharge collected
- 2015 or newer Freightliner, Peterbilt or Volvo
- No Money down
- No credit check
- No fixed expenses for 2 weeks ($1,038 – $1,538 Cash Savings on truck payment, insurance, escrow, etc,)
- Ask about our Sign-on bonus
- 1 year lease: $2,000 completion bonus
- 2 year lease: $8,000 completion bonus
- Catastrophic in term of lease — Bumper-to-Bumper is 30 days + all factory warranty
- Purchase options available at the end
If you're looking to get to the top of your career, then check out the great Van OTR opportunities at ATS. We offer you a top-of-the-industry pay package combined with newer equipment, consistent miles, more home time and the kind of work environment that gives you the respect and appreciation you've been looking for.
- Minimum of 6 months recent verifiable OTR experience in the last 24 months OR 12 months verifiable OTR experience in the last 36 months
- Class A CDL
- Meets DOT requirements
- Two or less moving violations in the past three years
- Two or fewer preventable accidents in the past three years
Interested in Driving for Anderson Trucking? Apply Now!