We're contracting with quality independent operators for drayage service at key rail ramps and ports throughout the United States. Over 1.9 Million loads dispatched to XPO Intermodal Drayage contractors in 2015.
As an independent drayage contractor to XPO, you'll be eligible for programs that can boost your profitability and save you money:
- Round trip lanes to Norfolk
- Drop and hook freights
- Industry leading fuel discounts
- No-force dispatch
- New tire discount program with Goodyear
- Competitive insurance program, including bobtail, occ/acc and physical damage through settlement deductions at excellent rates
XPO is looking for contractors for local, regional and port drayage. Please apply if you meet these minimum requirements below.
- At least 23 years of age
- At least 18 months (1.5 years) of verifiable experience within the previous five years
- If an applicant has 3 years of verifiable tractor trailer driving experience while serving in the Military, we will now credit them 18 months of road experience (call for details)
- No more than two moving violations within the past 36 months
As one of the largest and fastest growing intermodal providers in North America, we're continually seeking to expand our network of independent owner operators and fleet owners. We know that you have choices when it comes to how you spend time behind the wheel - our goal is to reinforce your choice of XPO with every container you move. We look for hardworking, experienced, safety-conscious professionals with a strong commitment to customer service and on-time performance to join the most valued owner-operator fleet in the industry.
Give us a call today at