Seeking Experienced CDL-A Driver Trainers!
Earn $1,200-$1,400 per Week - Trainers Earn $14k+ More Yearly - Excellent Benefits
Our growth and commitment to our drivers continues in 2021, with big plans on the horizon. But at the heart of Navajo, there’s still a sense of family. This year we celebrate 40 years being owned and operated by the Digby family who have guided and developed Navajo into a multi-division refrigerated carrier servicing nationwide customers from coast-to-coast. It is thanks to our professional driving fleet that Navajo has been recognized as a Top Company for Women to Work three years in a row by Women in Trucking, a Top 100 Carrier, Top Innovator and Safety Award winner multiple times over.
TRAINERS WANTED: This is a great opportunity for experienced drivers to earn over $14,000 more a year when you train six students. Lend your driving experience to teach the new generation while enjoying all the benefits of an experienced Navajo driver.
There’s never been a better time to get to know us and Find Your Lane at Navajo Express!
Navajo Trainers Enjoy:
- High Refrigerated Freight Volume – Run 2600-3000 mi/week
- Additional $80 Per Day When With a Student
- Taking 6 Students A Year = $14,200 Additional In Your Pocket!
- Base Pay Without Student: Consistently Earn $1200-$1400/week
- Orientation Pay
- Earn 1 Day Off For Every Week Out
- New Trucks/New Equipment Available
- 99% No-Touch Freight
- Full Health Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Pet & Rider Policy
- Family Owned & Operated – Always With Respect!
Requirements to Apply:
- Class A, 21 years old, 3 mos OTR experience in last 3 years
- Good MVR – will review. be honest up front & improve your hiring status
- No DWI/DUI in last 3 years; No more than 3 at-fault accidents in 12 mos
- No texting/distracted driving in last 12 mos
Contact Navajo Express today for more info! (855) 277-6962