Now Hiring Drivers for Our Dollar General Dedicated Account!
Average $1,300/Week - Full Benefits - Recent Grads Welcome
Why C.R. England?
- Average $1,300/week
- Average $67,600 annually
- Home Time - 1 Week After 5 Weeks Out
- All newer Freightliner cabs
- On-site driver manager to help support and guide you while out on the road
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- Top of the line FULL Benefits for you and your family
- 401k Participation
- Paid Time Off & Bonus Incentives
- Unlimited Cash Referral Program
C.R. England is hiring Class-A drivers to join our Dedicated fleet. We have limited openings available for dependable drivers looking to join our team. If you have what it takes to service one of our dedicated customers with the highest degree of customer service and integrity, we want to speak with you. We offer very competitive pay along with industry leading health and retirement benefits. Dedicated drivers also enjoy reliable miles, regular routes, and consistent home time.
- STEP ONE: Request info by submitting this form
- STEP TWO: Complete the C.R. England online driver application (provided upon completion of STEP ONE and takes about 10 min)
- STEP THREE: Connect with a dedicated account specialist to discuss available dedicated accounts (we'll contact you at the number provided)
This is a flexible position meaning that drivers may run for any of our Dollar General dedicated routes. Drivers will shift to whichever lane has demand for trucks. Drivers at dry locations will average 3 to 5 loads per week depending on location, with an average of 2 to 4 stops per load. Drivers at fresh locations will average 1 to 3 loads per week depending on location, with an average of 10 to 15 stops per load. Drivers average 1,500 miles per week. Drivers are responsible for unloading each trailer using a lift gate. Trailers are loaded on roller carts, U-boat carts and some full pallets. This is a physically active job and is considered a hand unload account, but not by piece. Drivers will be with a mentor for 5 days. Preventable accidents must be 6 months old.
Direct Job Placement
C.R. England offers a one of a kind program to accelerate the careers of recent CDL-A graduates. If you have recently completed training have have a CDL-A but limited experience, we can get you on a dedicated account NOW through our Direct Job Placement (DJP) Program.
- Start on one of our highly coveted Dedicated accounts immediately after graduating with your CDL!
- 100 training hours on route
- Start on your own route after training is completed
- Avoid over-the-road during training!
- Must have a valid CDL-A license
Better Pay, Home Time, and Miles - Apply Now or Call (855) 406-9058