May Trucking Company began in Payette, Idaho in 1945 hauling sacks of cement to construction sites. Today, May Trucking Company operates a fleet of more than 1,000 tractors, providing transportation services for refrigerated and dry products throughout the United States. Our company has operating centers located in Salem (Oregon), Layton (Utah), Payette (Idaho), Denver (Colorado), Gary (Indiana) Pensacola (Florida), Nashville (Tennessee), and Phoenix (Arizona).
Celebrating over 75 years in business May Trucking Company knows that our people make us a success. We employ only the most talented Company Drivers, utilizing the latest technology, and best equipment to ensure that May Trucking Company remains second to none.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must pass a required physical exam and are physically qualified to drive
- Must have passed and be issued a certificate of Driver's road test
- Must provide a list of any violations for which you have been convicted in the last 12 months
- Must not be disqualified to drive a CMV
- Must have a valid operator's license
Interested In Driving for May Trucking? Apply Now or Call Us at (866) 300-5827!