Ryder is Hiring CDL Class A Drivers for Harley Davidson
Average $1,400+ per Week + $5,000 Sign-On Bonus - 2-3 Layovers per Week
Ryder is a commercial transportation, logistics, and supply chain management solutions company in business for over 80 years. As one of our drivers, you represent the heart of our mission and that's something we reward, admire and appreciate. In support of that, we give you the benefits, resources, and flexibility you need to make your career journey a safe, rewarding and successful one.
- Compensation: $1,400+ Weekly Average!
- Quality Home Time: 2-3 Layovers a week
- Sign-On Bonus: $5,000
- Touch Freight
- Trailer Type: Specialized Dry Van
- Comprehensive Benefits: Health, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Insurance
- 401k and Stock Purchase Plan
- Drive with Harley Davidson!
- 24/7 industry leading emergency roadside assistance to get you up and running quickly. Over 800 maintenance facilities nationwide. If your truck is down, you still get paid.
- Be the captain of your ship – we trust you to make decisions to keep yourself and others safe! We are committed to driver safety.
- Safest, reliable fleet in the industry
- Driver & employee appreciation events
- Driver of the Year program
- Driver mentor program that develops a culture focused on safety, support, trust, and respect.
- Career development opportunities to Certified Driver Trainer, management, and beyond.
- Team environment: Managers and dispatchers that you can trust. Get the respect you deserve. You have a voice in the company.
- Voted one of America’s Best Employers by Forbes four years in a row.
Start driving with Ryder, Apply Now or Call (855) 341-6259
Ryder is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
*(This form is considered to be a submission of interest to Ryder and is NOT a formal application of employment.)