CRST Specialized Solutions is one of the nation’s largest transportation companies, providing total transportation solutions and comprehensive logistics services to customers all over North America. If you’re an independent contractor (lease purchase or owner operator) who would enjoy hauling specialty freight across the country, join us and earn like never before!
Apply Now or Call (877) 206-3950 to talk to a recruiter today!
As a specialized independent contractor, you’ll have access to a variety of programs to support your business:
- Fuel Discount: A Fuel card with $.12 per gallon discount is provided.
- Fuel Surcharge: On ALL miles, loaded and empty, with no forced dispatch.
- Cash & Carry Parts Program: High-quality trailer parts, container/chassis components, and truck body parts.
- I-CAP: Our unique cost-savings program provides best-in class maintenance support by extending current discounts at external service providers to our owner operators.
- Pre-Pass Transponders: We are a pass at the scales.
- Tolls & Bridges: We pay directly at no cost to you.
Our experienced Class A CDL independent contractors handle a diverse range of high value products including:
- Advanced Technology
- Auto Show Exhibits
- Trade Show Exhibits
- Healthcare Electronics
- Industrial Fine Art
- Final Mile Home Delivery
Most of these products are lightweight and you drive fewer miles. This means you use less fuel and end with more money in your pocket!
Current Fixed-Turn Runs:
- Atlanta, GA – to Knightdale, Monroe TWP – 5178 miles
- Atlanta, GA – to Dallas, Phoenix – 4984 miles
- Atlanta, GA – to Dallas, Phoenix, San Jose – 4984 miles
- Dallas, TX – to Columbus, Monroe TWP, Phoenix – 5108 miles
- Columbus, OH – to Monroe TWP, Indianapolis – 5250 miles
- You must have a valid Class A CDL
- One year of current verifiable experience, six months of OTR required
Apply now or Call (877) 206-3950 to talk to a recruiter!
Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment pursuant to applicable laws.