Ace is a place for you to have a long-term career you can be truly proud of, competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits for you and your family. Ace Hardware Distribution Centers are where team players collaborate to support amazing retailers to be the most helpful hardware stores on the planet.
Ace drivers are an important part of our business providing our Ace retailers with exceptional service, professionalism, reliability and safety. From the warehouse to the road to our Ace stores, the role of a truck driver is imperative in keeping the shelves stocked and our customers happy. It's what our customers expect. It's ingrained in our culture. It's what we've done for more than 90 years.
- Minimum of one-year Class A tractor-trailer on road driving experience preferred or include comparable experience with large military vehicles
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Do not have any DOT chargeable accidents within the previous three years
- Valid CDL and a Hazmat endorsement or can obtain one within 90 days
- Meet the physical qualification requirement established for the USDOT (Part 391, Subpart E)
- Pass DOT drug screen and will be enrolled in a random drug screen program
- Have no positive test for illegal drugs for any test conducted per the rules and regulations of the USDOT
- Read and speak the English language sufficiently to understand highway signs and signals, converse with delivery clients and general public, respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports/records
If you are interested in working for Ace Hardware, Apply Today!
Ace Hardware Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a policy of promoting equal employment opportunities. The company recognizes the importance of diversity and leveraging the skills and talents of all people to the mutual advantage of each individual and the organization. The company is committed to the prevention of employment discrimination related to race, religion, color, sex (including sexual harassment), gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability and military or veteran status, sexual orientation or any other action covered by federal or applicable state/local laws.