US Foods is Now Hiring CDL-A Delivery Drivers
The Tracy Systems Distribution Center is part of the chain restaurant division for US Foods.
Come deliver to some of the most popular restaurants in the country!
Home Daily - Top Performers Can Earn Over $100K Per Year
US Foods is one of America’s great food companies and a leading foodservice distributor, partnering with approximately 300,000 restaurants and foodservice operators to help their businesses succeed. With 28,000 employees and more than 70 locations, US Foods provides its customers with a broad and innovative food offering and a comprehensive suite of e-commerce, technology and business solutions. US Foods' headquarters are in Rosemont, IL., and generates more than $28 billion in annual revenue.
Complete Our Submission Form and Call Us at (855) 209-5817!
- Home daily
- Top performers can earn over $100K per year
- $5000 Sign-On Bonus for new drivers
- 4 days schedules available and assigned equipment
- All lift gate deliveries with electric jacks
- Immediate Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401k
- Culture and history of promoting from within
- Excellent training programs
- Continuous focus on improvement
- Strong safety culture
- Register to the FMCSA Clearinghouse*
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have valid CDL Class A issued by the state of legal residence with necessary endorsements and DOT qualifications
- Minimum of 6 months commercial driving experience or three months commercial driving experience in the food and/or beverage delivery industry required
- Ability to operate manual transmission preferred
- Safely drive trucks to customers and meet scheduled customer delivery times
- Carefully unload products from the trailer with a two-wheeler, pallet jack, or by hand and place in designated customer storage areas
- Verify accuracy of delivery with customers and obtain proper signatures
- Professionally perform customer service responsibilities to enhance our client experience
- Ability to lift/carry/push/pull 20 to 80+ lbs. of product repetitively during each shift required
- Comfortable driving and working in inclement weather conditions with frequent stops (10+ per shift) required
- All lift gate deliveries using electric jacks
US Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.