Hiring Driver Merchandisers
Home Daily - Average Pay at $20 Per Hour And Up - Great Benefits
At Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages, our employees are a key asset for our success to satisfy our consumers’ needs and provide them with the highest quality beverages for every occasion and lifestyle. We deliver on our commitments and build an environment where change and innovation are supported and acted upon. We are people focused. Whether it is our team members or our internal and external customers, we strive on delivering the results and work transparently in everything we do and say. We expect, and depend on, open and honest communication, in the good times and bad, for our company’s success.
Our Driver Merchandisers play a key role in the sales process. They are the face of our brand with our customers and ensuring customer satisfaction. They interface with customers, building brand awareness by setting out our products in coolers, end caps, racks, and displays, rotating new product, and keep the promotional materials up to date. Our Driver Merchandisers play a crucial role in supporting the area sales team.
Start driving with Coca-Cola, Apply Now!
- HOME DAILY
- We pay for experience! Average starting pay $20 per hour and up, depending on location
- Low Cost Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Inexpensive Prescription Drug Plans
- 401k with Company Contributions
- Employer Paid Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- 24 hours of Paid Time Off upon hire, 120 hours available at 6 months
- Company Paid Holidays
- 3 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
You will enjoy this role if you are:
- People Focused – This role is responsible for service and operational excellence with our customers. Building relationships with our customers and our team members is essential for success.
- Energetic – This role requires energy and stamina every day. Traveling between customer sites, loading and unloading product, loading racks, counting product, etc. makes every day busy.
- One Who Cannot Sit Still – This role is very active and on the go. It requires standing on your feet, walking, twisting, reaching, pushing, pulling, bending, kneeling, sitting, stooping, crouching, crawling, climbing stairs, and lifting.
- A Champion for Change – We are growing and use an entrepreneurial mindset to identify those growth opportunities. What can we do to be better, more productive, and efficient?
Here is what you will do:
- Typically work Monday – Friday from 5:30 AM until the job is done. From time to time, work on Saturdays will be necessary
- Responsible for driving and delivery of pre-ordered product to assigned accounts and for rotating and stocking product
- Check accuracy and stability of the load for the daily deliveries
- Deliver products to customers and set out/rotate product to make our products visually appealing to our customers, represent Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages positively, and proudly represent the iconic Coca-Cola brand
- Partner with the sales team and act as a liaison to ensure we are customer-focused, representing the brand, and providing insight on any account issues or potential opportunities
- Regularly perform minor maintenance on displays and report major repairs needed
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area while ensuring a safe environment for themselves, customers, and consumers. Keep back stock area organized, clean, and condensed per company and customer standards
- Invoice, collect monies due, and settle all accounts daily
- Pick up company property and secure company assets when needed
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Valid Class A Driver’s License required. Experience driving manual transmission vehicles or the desire to learn a plus
- 1-3 years of general work experience required
- 1+ years of commercial driving experience preferred. Local delivery experience preferred
- Prior grocery store and/or consumer products experience a plus
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Driving record within MVR policy guidelines required
- Must have the ability to repetitively lift, pull and push 50+ pounds, reach above head height, stand, walk, kneel, bend and reach
Start driving with Coca-Cola, Apply Now!