- Largest driver pay increase in C.R. England history announced Q2, 2021
- Up to $10,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers in select locations
- Average $1,405 - $2,219 EACH WEEK plus full benefits
- Top 10% of driver mentors earn over $152,000 per year at select locations
Multiple lane/route types to choose from
Multiple home time options to fit your lifestyle
- Home weekly
- Home weekends
- Home multiple times throughout the week
- Over the road & regional
Mentors: Critical to New Truck Drivers
C.R. England is intimately familiar with what it takes to get a brand-new driver from the start of his or her training into a role as a veteran driver helping others entering the industry. It takes a lot of training, commitment, and career development. Mentors are a big part of the process.
Mentors pick up where driver trainers leave off by helping to guide new drivers through the early stages of career development. In fact, mentoring goes above and beyond just the practical skills and knowledge it takes to drive a truck. It also includes helping drivers learn to manage their schedules, plan their routes, work effectively with managers and dispatchers, and keep customers happy at every turn.
As a mentor, you can count on us for stable employment and plenty of opportunities to be the best.