Sysco is Hiring CDL-A Shuttle Truck Drivers
Earn $25.92/Hour - Local Routes - Home Daily
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
Want a Career With Sysco? Get started:
- STEP ONE: Request info by submitting this form
- STEP TWO: Complete the Sysco Workday application (provided upon completion of STEP ONE and takes 10-15 min)
- STEP THREE: Connect with a Sysco talent specialist to discuss the available role (we'll contact you at the number provided
- Earn $25.92/hour
- Overnight position - home daily
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Generous retirement benefits
- Employee discount programs
- Discounts on Sysco stock (SYY)
- Ongoing training and career growth opportunities
- More benefits, too many to name...
Want a Career With Sysco? - Complete the Form and Application Today!
Sysco has immediate job openings for dependable CDL A Shuttle Delivery Truck Drivers to safely and efficiently operate a tractor-trailer and transport doubles (potentially triples) between Sysco facility and shuttle yards. You may be required, on an as-needed basis, to unload/deliver various products to customer locations on an assigned route schedule. Our drivers build relationships with each customer by having a positive, friendly attitude and become familiar with their operations to meet needs and expectations.
- 21+ years of age
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL) with a clean driving record
- May need to lift, push or move product weighing an average 40-60 pounds and as much as 100 pounds
- Must submit to a pre-employment drug screen
Sysco is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or other characteristic protected by law.