CRST is Seeking Owner Operator Contractors!
Teams Earn up to $350K+/Year - 99% No-Touch
Solo & Teams Positions + Lease Purchase Available!
Owner Operator Contractors - Navigate your options for increased profits!
CRST Business Consultants understand that in this unpredictable economy, running your own trucking business can be a long, rough road. Let us help you increase profitability without sacrificing independence. CRST the Transportation Solution Owner Operator partner earnings are in the industry’s top 10%
As your partner, we’ll shoulder some of your risk so you can focus on growing your business. Let us smooth the bumps in your road by providing the team, tools, and driving options you can rely on.
Owner Operator Opportunities:
- Solo Drivers Earn $4,700/Week - Teams Drivers Earn Even More
- Average $1.31/Mile + FSC
- 100% of Tolls Paid
- $0.18 Fuel Discount Card
- Three to Four Weeks Driving
- Haul high-value products such as museum exhibits, advanced technology, and more
- Driving Teams Earn $3,000-$5,000/Week and Potential of $300k-$350k
- 70% Line Haul/Revenue
- 97% Fuel Surcharge
- 99% No-Touch
- 80% Drop-and-Hook
- Load-board available for teams
- Earn $5,000+/week
- Average of $3.35/Mile
- 70-75% Line Haul/Revenue
- 100% Fuel Surcharge, Stop Pay, and Tarping
- No Forced Dispatch
- CRST Covers $1 Million Freight Insurance
- Flatbed Certification Classes Available
- Drivers Transition, Retention and Sign-On Bonuses
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Benefits
- Discounts on Parts and Fuel
- Maintenance Programs
- Choose your home time and routes
- Well-Maintained Truck and Equipment Options
- Industry-leading, 24/7 support
- Become a Truck Driver Mentor to Earn Even More
talk with your personal CRST Business Consultant!
We Hire Heroes. Active US military and veteran drivers qualify for additional bonuses and incentives
CRST is one of the nation's largest transportation companies, providing total transportation solutions and comprehensive trucking services to customers all over North America
- Class A CDL
- Acceptable CSA, Background & Work History
Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment pursuant to applicable federal, state, and local laws.