We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
- Local routes - get home nightly
- Earn Up to $110,000/Year including base, overtime, and incentives
- $15,000 Sign-on bonus
- Excellent pay, including productivity incentives.
- Date of hire eligibility for medical and prescription drug plans*
- Most CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers have daily routes and are home nightly.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE.
- Ongoing job skills and leadership development training.
- Career growth opportunities – we promote from within!
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits.
- Generous retirement benefits.
- Employee discount programs.
- Service recognition and employee rewards.
- 15 % discount on Sysco stock (SYY).
- Referral programs.
- Safety programs.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Company paid uniforms annually
- More benefits, too many to name.
*Exclusions/Exceptions may apply
Want a Career With Sysco? - Complete the form and application today!
Sysco has immediate job openings for dependable CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers to safely and efficiently operate a tractor-trailer and manually unload/deliver various products (meats, produce, frozen foods, groceries, dry goods, supplies, etc.) to customer locations on an assigned route schedule. Our drivers build relationships with each customer using their positive, friendly attitude and become familiar with their operations to meet needs and expectations.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL)
- Ability to lift, push or move freight that weighs an average of 40-60 pounds and as much as 100 pounds
- Flexibility to work overtime, occasional weekends, and holidays as necessary.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must pass a pre-employment screening, including DOT drug test
- Applicant must be authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or other characteristic protected by law.