CFI is Hiring Class-A Truck Drivers & Pet Companions
Excellent Pay and Benefits - Reliable Home Time
$20,000 Sign-On for Teams, $6,500 Sign-On Bonus for Solo Drivers
Top Drivers Earn $100k+ Annually
90% No Touch Freight
**Recent CDL Grads Welcome! Ask About our Industry Leading Finishing Program**
CFI has open lanes and miles available across a variety of service lines, which means you can take your career in any direction your heart desires. Our doors are always open to listen to your concerns. We value our professional drivers.
When you work for CFI as an Regional or Over-the-Road (OTR) driver - a job sometimes referred to as long-haul trucking - you can expect a life of adventure on the open road. It’s a lifestyle that does require you to be away from home, but in exchange, it gives you the freedom to explore the far reaches of our country while also making a great living
Bring Your Pet!
Life on the road can be lonely, but pets can help us be happier and healthier. Does your pet love the open road as much as you do? We believe that professional drivers should have the opportunity to drive with their dog or cat so that everyone can enjoy a paw-sitive driving experience.
If you’ve been looking for a pet-friendly trucking company with flexible career options, route variety, and modern equipment loaded with the latest safety features, your search is over!
- Bring plenty of food and water
- Pet-proof your truck
- Provide stimulation and toys to direct any chewing or scratching
- Extra towels are handy to wipe down after being outside, especially in the rain!
- Stock up on bowls, leashes, collars, cleaning supplies, and toys
- Stop often to let your pet stretch their legs
- Interacting with pets can decrease levels of cortisol
- Lower stress helps you drive happier
- Walking your pet means exercise for you both
- The companionship of a pet can help ease anxiety
When you drive for CFI, you can count on:
- 21 years of age or older, with a Class A commercial driver’s license
- Have the right to work and live in the United States
- Be willing to travel throughout all 48 contiguous states for two to three weeks at a time
- Tractor-trailer driving experience
- No BACs, DUIs, DWIs or license suspensions for moving violations in the past five years
- Ability to meet work attendance and availability requirements and all applicable legal and DOT regulations to drive a commercial truck in the United States
- Ability to pass all applicable CFI certification class testing and requirements
Interested in Driving with CFI? Call (888) 295-2015 or Apply Now!
It is the policy of CFI to provide equal employment and individual opportunity to all job applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other status as protected by federal, state and local governments.