Join Our GREAT Team!
Garelick Farms Lynn, MA is Hiring CDL Class A & B Direct Store Delivery Drivers!
$3,000 Sign-on Bonus - Home Daily or Nightly!
In 1931, two brothers, Israel and Max Garelick, borrowed money to buy their first farm in rural Franklin, Massachusetts. Today, the original Garelick Brothers farmstead is New England’s largest dairy and Garelick Farms supports over 1,000 local farms throughout New England and upstate New York. While the Garelick Farms family has grown from two brothers to over 1,600 employees, one thing has never changed, and that’s our unwavering commitment to providing the best products to meet your family’s needs.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package to include Health, Dental, and Vision
- $3,000 Sign-on Bonus after 6 months of employment
- 401K Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Competitive Salary
- 4 Day Work Week (Start Times Vary)
Direct Store Delivery Job Requirements
- CDL Class A or B License required
- High School Diploma or GED preferred; or two years related experience and/or training; or, equivalent combination of education and experience
- Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Experience within the food and beverage industry preferred.
- Able to stand, walk, kneel and bend required for virtually the entire shift. Able to operate electric and manual pallet jacks moving pallets of product with weights ranging up to 2482 pounds
- Must be able to work in a wet environment with moderate noise. Hard and sometimes slippery floors.Temperature range includes outdoors, indoors and cargo areas from 34°-120° degrees Fahrenheit.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime, weekends and holidays.
- Be able to effectively work in a team environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to all required medical exams, drug and background checks (including criminal).
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens (including drug, background and criminal checks).
Join The Garelick Farms Team - Apply Now to Get Started!
Dean Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local laws.