Ready to put your truck-driving career in high gear? Make the shift and fuel your career as a CDL Class A/No Touch Freight/Drop and Hook Truck Driver for Penske. Join a team of professional truck drivers committed to delivering products safely and on time. We’re proud to move freight for some of the world’s biggest brands. (Yes, we’re more than just the yellow trucks.)
You’ll be with a stable, nationwide company that is known for having the best equipment, great management, clear communication and a fantastic safety record. We pay every Friday, and for most of our driving positions, you’re home daily. Yes, daily.
- Home Daily
- Earn up to $60,000 per year
- $3,000 sign-on bonus
- Outstanding company safety record
- Premier driver recognition program
- Career stability
- Opportunity for growth
- Excellent benefits, including lots of time off
- Superior trucks and 24/7 roadside support
- Dedicated accounts
- Lots of training opportunities
- Route/Activity – Truck drivers are responsible for delivering trailers to suppliers, unload return packaging, reload materials that will return to the plant. Drivers are home daily, no touch freight.
- Shift – M-F (occasional Saturdays based on customer needs). Hours vary, but are normally set for one month at a time. We operate routes that dispatch 24 hours per day. Drivers bid routes each month based on length of service.
- Equipment – 53’ Dry van trailer, Tandem axle day cabs.
- Compensation – Route based hourly pay, earn up to $60,000 per year! PLUS a $3,000 sign on bonus!
- Driving your assigned truck safely and responsibly.
- Following all federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines.
- Reporting problems with your truck, as well as accidents, traffic violations, and damage before and after route.
- Acting as the main point of contact with your customer.
- At least 22 years of age
- CDL Class A license required.
- 1 year of verifiable tractor trailer driving experience in the last 3 years
- 3 years DMV/MVR record with two or fewer moving violations/accidents
- Excellent customer service skills
- Focused on safety
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening required.
Move your Career Forward with Penske Logistics, Apply Now*!
*This application is a submission of interest and is the first step of the hiring process, to be considered for this position please complete Penske's full application in the link that follows.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.