Hiring CDL A and B High Lift Drivers at Boston Logan Airport
Local Driving - Earn $22.00/Hour - $1,000 Sign-on Bonus
ABM, a leading provider of integrated facility solutions, is looking for a High Lift Driver to work out of our Catering Facility.
The High Lift Driver is responsible for loading galley equipment onto a truck, driving the truck to various types of aircraft and loading the equipment. All activities must be accomplished according to customer guidelines and while adhering to safety regulations. The High Lift Driver interacts with the airline representatives at the aircraft, therefore must be customer service oriented. In addition, High Lift Drivers will be required to possess a CDL License in order to operate on and off the airport premises.
- Home daily and great work/life balance
- Earn $22.00 an hour
- $1,000 sign-on bonus
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- $5.1 billion company - great career opportunities
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) that allows employees to purchase company stock at a discount
- College Assistance program
- $250 after receiving ABM SIDA Badge
- $250 after 90 days of employment
- $250 after 6 months of employment
- $250 after 1 year of employment
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- CDL License Class A or B
- Clean MVR
- Pass Background check
- Pass DOT Drug Test
If you are interested in working for ABM - Apply Today!