Effective Date: October 1st, 2023
You agree that:
- You will only access or use the Application and transact business with us if you are at least 16 years old;
You agree not to use the Application:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Application, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Application, or expose them to liability.
In addition, you agree not to:
- Use the Application in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Application, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Application.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Application for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Application.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Application.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Application, the server on which the Application is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Application.
- Attack the Application via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Application.
Accessing the Application and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Application, and any service or material we provide on the Application, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Application is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Application, or the entire Application, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Application.
If you choose, or are provided with, a username, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Application or portions of it using your username, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Company name, the terms CAREER NOW ®, CAREER NOW BRANDS SM, CAREER SCHOOL NOW SM, CDL JOB NOW ®, DRIVERWAVE ®, RETAILGIG SM, WAREHOUSEGIG SM, TRUCK WARRIOR ®, ROCKETPOST ®, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on the Application are the trademarks of their respective owners.
The Application and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Application for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Application or any services or materials available through the Application.
Mobile Messaging Policy
By consenting to Career Now Brands’ SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of us through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information. Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other information.
You understand that your consent is not a condition of receiving any services from Career Now Brands. Your participation is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt out of receiving SMS/text messages at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to any text message to cancel. You will receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you.
For service support or assistance email email@example.com.
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to opt in with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
The Application may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Application.
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Application, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Application.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Application.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Application. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY/ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY/SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
We cannot review material before it is posted on the Application and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person. Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Career Now Brands is dedicated to the protection of copyrights and will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any material used or displayed on the Application infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a written notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. The written notice must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if the claim involves multiple copyrighted works on the Application, a complete list of such works and details or descriptions as to their locations within the Application.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you are a user of the Application and we have taken down your materials due to suspicion of copyright infringement, you may dispute the alleged infringement by sending a written communication to our DMCA Agent (see below). That written communication should include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the user of the Application has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled because of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- The user of the Application’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the user consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, and that the user will accept service of process from the person who provided you the notice of copyright infringement.
Please provide this information to Career Now Brand’s DMCA Agent, who can be reached by mail at:
CDL Marketing Group, LLC d/b/a Career Now Brands
ATTN: Legal Department
302 E Parent Ave.
Royal Oak, MI 48067
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Application is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Application, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The Application may include content provided by third parties, including, but not limited to, information, links, or other materials. All information, statements, or opinions expressed in these materials and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. Unless expressly stated otherwise on the Application, the Company is not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Application
We may update the content on the Application from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Application may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Application
Linking to the Application
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
The owner of the Application is based in the State of Michigan in the United States. We provide the Application for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Application or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Application may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Application from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Application will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APPLICATION OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY APPLICATION LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APPLICATION IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE APPLICATION, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APPLICATION ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE APPLICATION. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE APPLICATION, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APPLICATION WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE APPLICATION OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APPLICATION WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE APPLICATION, ANY APPLICATIONS LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE APPLICATION OR SUCH OTHER APPLICATIONS, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Please read this section carefully. You waive your rights to try any claim in court before a judge or jury and to bring or participate in any class, collective, or other representative branch.
If you intend to seek arbitration you must first send a written notice (“Notice”), by first class or certified mail to:
CDL Marketing Group, LLC d/b/a Career Now Brands
ATTN: Legal Department
302 E Parent Ave.
Royal Oak, MI 48067
The Notice must describe the nature and basis of the claim and the specific relief sought and your contact information. If the parties cannot reach an agreement within 30 days from the receipt of the Notice, either party may initiate arbitration proceedings.
Limitation on Time to Commence Claims
Your Comments and Concerns
The Application is operated by CDL Marketing Group, LLC d/b/a Career Now Brands at 302 E Parent Ave., Royal Oak, MI 48067.
Except as described above, all feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Application should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.