Hub Group is Seeking Regional Independent Contractors
Home Every Week - Competitive Pay and BenefitsTrue truck driving professionals take CDL-A business the extra mile with HGT independent contractor opportunities
If you’re an independent contractor who would rather be on the road for less home time in exchange for HIGHER EARNINGS, our regional truck driving opportunities may be for you!
When you commit to Hub Group, we commit to you! With the first-of-its-kind Quick Commit Program, you could earn up to $1,000 in 10 days! Qualified applicants who select to drive with Hub Group are eligible to receive $100/day for up to 10 business days prior to the orientation start date. That means you’ll start earning before you begin working. You want to earn more, we want you on our team – let’s make it a win-win from the start!
Get started now with PAID orientation and PAID Intermodal training - APPLY NOW or CALL
Independent Contractor Advantages:
- Top industry earnings
- Weekly home time
- Stay busy year round – never a slow season
- One of the largest fuel discount programs in the industry
- Tire discount programs
- Paid orientation
- Paid fuel surcharge
- 24/7 dispatch – so you’re covered no matter what day or time you’re on the road
- ComData Fuel Card
- 4 PTO days per year
- Health, dental and life insurance plans available
- Tractor and Bobtail insurance program
- Occupational accident insurance available
- Satellite Tracking
- And more!
You can expect safety, support, and plenty of career options when you GROW your career with Hub Group Trucking. APPLY TODAY for independent contractor regional truck driving opportunities!
- Class A Commercial Driver License
- Minimum 23 years old
- 1 verifiable year of tractor trailer experience in last two years
- No more than 2 moving violations within the last 3 years
- No more than more than 1 preventable accident within the last 3 years
Get started today - APPLY NOW or CALL