- 80% to start
- 82% top pay
- Direct Deposit each Friday
Our contractors are currently averaging approximately $5,500 - $6,500 a week in gross revenue, or $260,000 PLUS a year in gross revenue. Some are doing much more!
Contractors at Carrier One are compensated based on a fixed percentage (80% to start) of the revenue generated from the freight they haul. Quite simply - as rates increase, so does your compensation.
In addition, with our longevity bonus program, the longer you stay, the more you get paid with annual percentage increases up to 82%.
Where and How You’ll Run:
- Our freight lanes are primarily east of I-35, but we do offer a Northern Regional area as well
- We are 100% NON-FORCED dispatch, and with a fleet of 100% Owner Operators so you’re never competing with company drivers for freight
- Our drivers get the added benefits of personal attention that mega carriers just can’t match . . . with a 25 to 1 Driver to Fleet Manager ratio – we BLOW away mega carrier ratios of up to 100 drivers per board. Don’t talk to a Qualcomm unit, talk to your Fleet Manager
- Home time is up to you, however, depending on where you live, our most successful contractors usually stay out between 10 – 14 days at a time. We have select areas where you could be home on the weekend.