CFI is Looking for Student Drivers
Earn your CDL With Company Paid Tuition!
CFI offers several routes to becoming a professional Regional or Over-the-Road (OTR) driver. We’ll help you start the process, whether you have already earned your Class A commercial driver’s license (CDL) or need assistance earning your CDL.
Student drivers average $40,930. Plus, up to $4,500 tuition reimbursement during their first year at CFI.
We also offer an apprentice program for active military members and veterans who are eligible to use their U.S. GI Bill benefits to supplement their income up to $1,035 per month during their training and apprenticeship year.
When you drive for CFI, you can count on:
- Both Regional and OTR available
- Thorough training
- Excellent pay and benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement/Company-paid Tuition
Stop-off pay, canadian border pay, local pay, layover pay, & noncustomary work pay
Northeast bonus, holiday bonus, HAZMAT bonus, & performance-based bonuses
- Career advancement opportunities
- Modern, state-of-the-art equipment and safety technologies
- A team that feels like family
- 21 years of age or older
- Have the right to work and live in the United States
- Be willing to travel throughout all 48 contiguous states and Canada for two to three weeks at a time
- Be willing to attend an CFI–approved truck driving program with a partner school and ability to provide diploma or certificate of completion from truck driving program
- No BACs, DUIs, DWIs or license suspensions for moving violations in the past five years
- HAZMAT endorsement or willingness to obtain a HAZMAT endorsement within 120 days of hire
- Ability to meet work attendance and availability requirements and meet all applicable legal and DOT regulations to drive a commercial truck in the United States and Canada
- Ability to pass all applicable CFI certification class testing and requirements
It is the policy of CFI to provide equal employment and individual opportunity to all job applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other status as protected by federal, state and local governments.