Hinckley Springs is Hiring Class B CDL Route Delivery Drivers
Local Home Daily - Excellent Pay and Benefits!
This position is responsible for the efficient delivery of bottled water and related products to a predetermined customer base on scheduled delivery days, and to provide exemplary customer service and promote customer base growth.
Hinckley Springs proudly provides great-tasting bottled water delivery service to the following areas: Arlington Heights, Chicago, Des Moines, Elgin, Fishers, Frankfort, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Kewanee, Madison Wis., Mattoon, Milwaukee, Mundelein, Peoria, Portage, Quincy, Rockford, Springfield Ill, St. Louis and Topeka.
- Competitive Pay
- Local - Home Daily
- Vision, Dental, Life, Medical
- Voluntary Benefits - Life, Critical Illness & Accidental Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Option to participate in employee stock option plan
- Employee discounts on products and services
- Deliver pre-ordered products and also to upsell our popular brands/products.
- Efficiently manage customer base within established route with an average of 50+ stops per day.
- Safely operate a commercial vehicle and diligently perform all duties in a safe manner.
- Develop a relationship with and provide service and products to existing customers that insures customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Complete service calls, resolving customer problems or complaints. Respond to customer calls on company provided cell phone in a safe and timely manner.
- Use handheld system to key transactions and manage customer data.
- Manage inventory and balance daily route activities.
- Protect company assets, including collection of equipment and customer payments.
- Identify opportunities to acquire new long-term customers to support route growth.
- There will be an introductory training period.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a CDL Class B license.
- Ability to meet Department of Transportation (DOT) driver qualification policy requirements.
- Ability to meet ongoing federal DOT physical requirements and testing.
- Basic computer/data entry skills and math abilities.
- Must be able to safely lift bottles and equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work flexible, extended hours and weekends as required.
- Ability to pass Company pre-employment background check, drug screening and physical ability test (PAT).
If you are interested in working for Hinckley Springs - Call or Apply Today!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.