Now Hiring CDL-A Company Drivers!
The Top 50% of Our OTR Drivers Average Over $81,300 per Year + Excellent Benefits
For over 50 years, Crete Carrier has grown to one of the nation's largest, privately held trucking companies. Along with sister company, Shaffer Trucking, and wholly- owned subsidiary, Hunt Transportation, Crete Carrier Corporation operates as a truckload and flatbed carrier for virtually any commodity. Drivers typically stay with us three times longer than the competition.
Crete Carrier is seeking professional truck drivers to join their top pay, national over-the-road truck driving fleet. Earn the pay you deserve.
Crete means more pay in your pocket! Call (855) 548-4812 or apply today!
- Starting Pay: $.50 - $.53 per practical mile, depending on experience
- Annual Pay: The top 50% of our OTR drivers average over $81,300 per year
- Days on the road: 21
- Home Time: 1 day off for every 6 out
- Fleet Type: Company, National OTR
- Job Type: Dry Van
- Safe Driver Productivity Bonus
- Top pay certified carrier
- Full benefits
- Health from BCBS of Nebraska, dental, vision, life, and 401K
- Annual profit sharing
- Contributed $10 million towards employee profit sharing in 2018!
- Guaranteed detention pay
- Pet policy
- No-cost rider policy
- Cruise Speed of 65 mph
- Paid orientation
- Industry leading CSA scores
- Average equipment age of 2 years
- Dedicated dispatch 24/7
- Minimum 22 Years of Age
- Stable and Verifiable Work History
- Acceptable Driving Record
- Valid Class A CDL
- Minimum of 4 Months OTR Experience*
- No Alcohol Related Offenses or Positive Drug Screens in the Past Five Years
- * Some area restrictions apply
Start Driving with Crete Carrier, Apply Now or Call (855) 548-4812