Dart is Hiring CDL-A Truck Drivers
Earn Up To $85K Annually*
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus in Select Locations
Immediate Pet and Rider Policies - Multiple Home Time Options
Pay & Benefits:
- Earn Up To $85K Annually
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus in Select Locations
- Up to 61 CPM starting pay based on experience
- Up to $2,400 bi-weekly pay guarantee
- Paid orientation
- Refer a new driver and earn up to a $2,000 bonus
- Multiple home time options
* Based on experience level
- STEP ONE: Request info by submitting this form
- STEP TWO: Complete the Dart online driver application (provided upon completion of STEP ONE)
- STEP THREE: Connect with a Dart specialist to discuss available options & routes (we'll contact you at the number provided)
Want to take advantage of our NEW pay package? Call (855) 983-4692 to learn more!
- 99% no-touch freight
- Late-model fleet of Kenworths, Freightliners and Peterbilts
- Immediate pet and rider policies
- No driver facing cameras
- Full benefits package including multiple medical plans to choose from
- PTO and 401k with company match
- And More!
Other carriers talk about what’s “new” but Dart has been PAYING BETTER and OFFERING MORE for YEARS! That’s because we know what professional Class A OTR truck drivers want and need to be successful on the road. How? Dart was built for truckers and is still run by truckers
, so we’ve walked in your shoes. Check out what we offer CDL A truck drivers for OTR runs!
At Dart, we take the guesswork out of your paycheck. Say goodbye to surprises. We've launched a new and improved pay package that’s driven by transparency, fairness, and respect.
Company Driver Qualifications:
- Must have CDL-A
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- 4 months tractor-trailer experience required for Company Drivers
Join us at Dart for OTR Company Truck Driver runs! Apply today and call us at (855) 983-4692
Details are subject to change at any time. Please call for current offers and information
Dart is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.