Shenandoah is Hiring Class A, B, & C Drivers!
Great Pay - Home Weekly at Minimum - Sign On Bonus
Drive with Shenandoah and become part of something truly special.
Join us in work that makes a difference in the world — healthy, organic, sustainable.
Shenandoah's Driver Benefits:
- Referral bonuses
- Safety bonuses
- Paid Weekly
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, & Life Insurance
- Vacation time after 1 year of employment
Pay & Home Time:
- Class A Details:
- $1200 average weekly pay
- Home time - Out 2 to 4 nights a week average
- Class B Details:
- $20 an hour
- Home time - Out 1 to 2 nights a week average
- Class C Details:
- Operator Driver’s License
- Experience with perishable good is preferred
- Basic math
- Proficient in English
- Favorable reference check of previous employer(s)
- Must pass DOT Physical
- Must pass Drug Screen
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must be able to work all days of the week, nights, and weekends
- Class A:
- CDL A Driver's License
- 23 years of age
- 2 years of Class A truck driving experience
- Class B:
- CDL B Driver's License
- 21 years of age
- 6 months of truck driving experience
- Class C:
- Valid Driver's License
- High School or GED diploma or equivalent
SGI utilizes E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. In the event you require reasonable accommodation to apply for this job, please contact our company and appropriate assistance will be provided.