Now Hiring CDL-A OTR Truck Drivers!
Full Benefits - 99% No-Touch Freight
Introducing our BRAND-NEW and improved pay package that ALL CDL-A OTR Company Truck Drivers qualify for!
Other carriers talk about what’s “new” but Dart has been PAYING BETTER and OFFERING MORE for YEARS! That’s because we know what professional Class A OTR truck drivers want and need to be successful on the road. How? Dart was built for truckers and is still run by truckers, so we’ve walked in your shoes. Check out what we offer CDL A truck drivers for OTR runs!
Earn up to $0.55 CPM - Up to $2,400 Bi-Weekly Pay Guarantee
Want to take advantage of our NEW pay package? Call (855) 975-8312 to learn more!
*Any driver who has military experience is now eligible for a higher starting rate of pay regardless how long they have been out of the military. Must be able to produce a DD214.*
At Dart, we take the guesswork out of your paycheck. Say goodbye to surprises. We've launched a new and improved pay package that’s driven by transparency, fairness, and respect.
Company Drivers will now receive:
- Higher pay! Earn up to $0.55 CPM!
- Earn up to $2,400 bi-weekly pay guarantee
- Base pay increases of $0.04 - $0.08 CPM (DOE)
- Multiple home time options
- Much, much more!
What We Offer Company Drivers:
- 99% no-touch freight
- Paid orientation
- Brand-new fleet of 2022 Peterbilt 579 trucks, arriving daily
- Full benefits package including 6 medical plans to choose from, dental, PTO, and 401k with company match
- Refer a new driver and earn up to a $2,000 bonus
- Immediate pet and rider policies
- No driver facing cameras!
- And More!
Company Driver Qualifications:
- Must have CDL-A
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- 4 months tractor-trailer experience required for Company Drivers
- *Pay rates and incentives vary by select areas and are subject to change without notice - call a recruiter now for details
Join us at Dart Transit for OTR Company Truck Driver runs! Apply today and call us at (855) 975-8312
Details are subject to change at any time. Please call for current offers and information
Dart is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.